Monday, August 25, 2014

New Moon Reflection

     It has been a while since my last blog entry but after tonight I thought it was time to start back.  Although this is not like what you, my dear readers, have seen before, it will have the same affect as my other entries.  Of course when I started blogging it was to reflect my thoughts.  Since then of course it grew on it's on and became something to inspire, educate, and to get to know me.  
     As some are aware, I don't particularly discuss my spiritual believes that often. However, in this entry you will find that I speak some of it.  My believes are more nature based.  I don't consider myself a Wiccan and will admit to my believes being more of a pagan based.  The moon plays a huge part of my believe because if you think about it, the moon plays a huge part with the earth and is known to effect the tides, your moods, ect.
     For the last few weeks I have been going through things that I have not wanted to share.  What I will share is I am learning to stay positive during the times that I want to stress out.  I have also felt alone at time and I am sure I have not been the only one, especially in the Transgender community.  I am use to handling things on my own and so I don't ask much help.  I find though that sometimes this is not healthy.  
    As I have been going through these things the last few weeks, I have been learning who my true friends are and my true community is.  I have had surprises because some of the ones I expected to be there wasn't and those that I didn't expect was.  This does not mean anything bad but quite the opposite.  I am having to rely on my gut so to speak.  I am honored to have facebook and have been given advise, as well as things to think about.  I have even been shown things that I needed to see though posts that friends have posted.  The funny thing is, I don't know if they realize just how much their posts have helped me.
     The universe and my patron deity I work with on a daily bases has shown me I am not alone in the world and that things are not as they seem.  So tonight after almost giving into my stress, I decided to go to the roof of my building and reflect under the new moon.  If I closed my eyes, I could feel the energy within me.  While this was going on the beating of the energy reminded me of a drum being banged on.  Yes, I realize that I am not alone because I have the blood of my ancestors, who had to be strong and brave when moving from the country they are from to come to the United States.

 " The New Moon is a time of new beginnings, hope, faith and optimism."~ Jasmeine Moonsong

During my reflection under the new moon, I visualized and felt what I needed to take place.  I have good things coming my way.  I have faith in that knowledge.  I know that I am about to get a phone call in regards to a job that I will work and receive an income while I also work on my free time with someone with whom I will start a non-profit organization.  I will also assist with rebuilding the transgender community that has been torn down from within itself and society.  I see the need more then ever for such a community and realize I am a warrior and what I went through has made me a stronger person.
So, I encourage each and every one of you that read this entry to think about this.  When you feel stress is knocking at your door.  Do not allow it in.  Instead, be grateful, happy, and stay positive and have faith in the goodness of what you believe in.  Do as I do and reflect when there is a need.  Be it praying to a higher power or just acknowledging what needs to be acknowledge.
Until next time.....Be Safe and Be blessed.




No comments:

Post a Comment